Monday, June 28, 2010

you really think you're in control?

I THINK YOU'RE CRAAAAAAAAZEHHHHHHHHH! I THINK YOU'RE CRAZEEEEHHH!!!! JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Et cetera, et cetera. WELL, MY BRETHREN. My father forced me to apply to university. And what did I apply for? Bachelor of Science, majoring in psychology. God I am a sad, sad individual... ANYWAY, ONWARD!


Photobucket

Photobucket



Yeah, so...as is evident in the above sketches, I have realised that I have a ...err...mild interest in World War 2. WHY? I don't know. Because it's interesting. Plus, I love me a man in uniform.
Also, holy shit, my brother is getting married in August, and I'm like, "woah, what the fuck." Because...like...it's really soon. I have to get something to wear, otherwise I'll be fuckin' shit up with the only pair of pants that fit me, and you know...they have a hole in them...a little too close to the crotch for them to be appropriate wedding attire. Not that jeans are appropriate in the first place. Whatever! Anyway, I plan to get friggin' SLOSHED and have a crazy epic time with the family. When we're all together, shit gets real. I remember the last wedding...hohoho what an event. Of course, I was sober and whatnot, but holy... Speaking of sober, I turned 18 in friggin' February and I haven't even gotten stinking drunk yet. What is with that?!
I am also officially the only single person left in my family. Like, literally. Who am I gonna make fun of couples with now? My life is a tragedy. Well, not really, but it now has less insults. And that's fucking TERRIBLE, bro.
HA HA HA, bless your soulllllll.

Anyways, I'm gonna go watch a movie or something equally as badass. Yeah.

No comments: